Your shopping cart is empty!
4x4 Parts Online offers a 3 month warranty on used parts unless individually specified. New parts and accessories are bound by the manufactures warranty and their respesctive terms and conditions of sale.
If for any reason you’ve changed your mind following purchase, we’re happy to work with you to return the item. To qualify for this offer, it is important to follow the guidelines below:
● We must be notified within 5 days of you receiving the item that you intend to return it. The item must then be returned within 7 days following this notification.
● The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition with all tags and packaging (ready to be put back on the shelf)
● The item/s are not opened, used, worn or damaged, and are in perfect condition when we receive them back
● That you do not stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging. You may be required to wrap the item and attach postage stickers and any labels to the outer packaging you supplied.
● The item is securely packed to ensure it is received back by us in original and re-saleable condition.
● Handling fees will apply when returning: Buyer will pay return postage unless otherwise stated or if part is damaged. The return postage will be deducted from the total refund provided if we 4x4 parts online organise return freight or if buyer pays for return delivery then 4x4 parts online will give complete refund for part only
● If the item has sustained damage in transit, or does not return as noted above, a revised refund amount may be required.
4x4 Parts online test all electrical components before listing the item for sale. In the event that the part is deemed faulty we will offer a replacement. If we do not have a replacement in stock we will issue a refund. This is only once the part has been returned to our store.
25,000km/6 month warranty whichever comes first. Photo of vehicle speedo showing fitting kilometres must be sent back to our office to show when component was fitted. This kilometre reading is referred to as when the distance period of the warranty starts. Major components are to be fitted by a qualified mechanic.
Oil and filter to be replaced every according to manufactures recommendations. Oil used must meet or exceed manufacturer’s specifications. Vehicle must be operated according to manufactures specifications
Engine warranty will be void if found to have water ingress into fuel system, please ensure that clean fuel is used and where possible, a second primary water trap filter of 30 micron is used. Performance chips/modules/ECU remaps will also void warranty
Engine comes drained of engine oil. A new filter has been fitted. An oil sample is also included and must also be used to take a sample of the engine oil during the first oil change. To take the oil sample simply undo the drain plug; allow oil to flow from engine. Interrupt the flow during this time by placing the clear bottle under the flow, until the bottle is full (5mm from top). Be careful not to contaminate oil as this will give a false reading. We take this sample to ensure the engine will give many kilometres of reliable service and any problem we may find can be corrected. Please return oil sample and oil filter (drained of oil and sealed in plastic zip lock bag) to our shop in order to check for wear and maintain warranty. Failure to do this will void warranty
Core Deposit - Maximum of 3 months to return the core engine. Deposit refunded within 3 days of component being received